Nance Trueworthy, Docked Boat with Big Sky, Vaerlia
From our limited-edition Art to Collect series by Nance Trueworthy, this exclusive print entitled Docked Boat with Big Sky pays homage to the simple beauty of summer in America. Trueworthy has made her name as a photojournalist through traveling around the U.S. and beyond, capturing the drama of the natural world and the people within it.
- 20” wide x 24” high
- Each print is signed and stamped by the artist on the front.
- Fine giclée is printed on thick archival-quality paper.
- Acid-free beveled archival mat is included.
- Preserved in a museum-quality wood frame with a stained black finish.
- All of the pieces in our Art to Collect series are protected by Plexiglas. It’s the ideal material for preserving artwork because it’s unbreakable and has the added benefit of UV-protection, which filters natural light and safeguards the true colors of the artwork. Some of the finest museums in the world use Plexiglas to protect their photographs and paintings.
- Watch a video about how we select the artwork in our Art to Collect series.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.