Duncan Drop Leaf Kitchen Table
A space saver with a clean, casual style, the Duncan Drop Leaf Table is versatile piece that works well in smaller or shared areas of the home. Two leaves expand the tabletop and can be lowered independently to accommodate your needs. A bluff-cut door at the base opens to reveal convenient storage inside.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid pine, engineered hardwood and MDF with spruce veneers.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a stained antique seadrift finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Doors swing out and have a hinge to keep them closed.
- Drawer pulls and hardware finished in antique bronze.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 29" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Top panel: 1" thick
- Drop leaf: 29" wide x 23.5" long x 1" thick
- Door: 10.5" wide x 22.5" long x 1" thick
- Fixed shelf: 9.5" wide x 22.5" long x 1" thick
- Interior without shelf: 10" wide x 23" deep x 21.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 4"
- Distance between legs: 25" (front/back); 13" (sides)
- Weight: 92 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.