Elaine Counter Stool
Earn $42.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The simple silhouette and subtle camelback of this counter stool let it pair naturally with a variety of decor styles. The Elain is upholstered by hand and comfortably cushioned, and the hardwood legs are available in a choice of finishes.
- Legs feature a hand stained black finish.
- Crafted of kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Seat cushion is made of polyurethane foam.
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 24" deep x 41" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16.5" (side to side); 15.5" (front to back)
- Seat: 19" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Backrest: 17.5" wide x 2" deep x 14.5" high
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 19" wide x 11" deep x 47" high ; 32 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp cloth.
- Blot fabric to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.