Eleanor Frameless Mirrors
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
These Eleanor Frameless Mirrors bring elegant style into any room. They feature beveled glass and softly curved cutouts along the edges that add class and charm. Hang one in any room sideways or vertically with built on D-rings. Our Eleanor Frameless Mirrors are a lovely focal piece that will enhance your wall space with ease.
- Made of gorgeous beveled glass with elegant cutouts on the corners backed with MDF.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Mix and match the oval, small rectangle and large rectangle to make your own unique statement.
- Includes a silver-finished metal chain and a grosgrain ribbon for versatile hanging options.
- Hangs vertically or horizontally to fit a variety of decor.
- Affixes to the wall with D-rings and screws for simple installation; mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 24" high x 0.5" thick
- Small: 15" wide x 20" high x 0.5" thick
- Large: 15" wide x 35" high x 0.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always use a lint-free cloth when cleaning the mirror.
- Spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto the lint-free cloth.
- Wipe the mirror clean to remove smudges and debris.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Decorating Tips and Tricks
When your Eleanor mirror arrives, make the most of it by placing it in just the right spot in your home. While there is a variety of ways to embellish with mirrors, the decorative details that this mirror has to offer give it an edge in home decor. The Eleanor mirror’s sophistication and charm make it an ideal focal piece for livening up your abode, whether you have a precise or an eclectic design style.
Tip 1: When hanging this Eleanor frameless mirror, choose a room with southern sun exposure to take advantage of warm afternoon light. Hang the mirror on a wall opposite from a large window so that you can capture as much of that sunny glow as possible. Some of the best options for rooms include spaces where warm light is most welcome, such as living rooms and dining rooms.
Tip 2: Hang your Eleanor frameless mirror horizontally in a long room and vertically in a tall room. The small oval option can soften the hard line of a mantel while still drawing in necessary light. Choose the large rectangular option for a wall with excess space, and hang it vertically to add depth to a smaller room. Either size or shape would make an elegant addition to a room with classic or modern finishes.
Tip 3: Want to draw attention to a feature wall? Hang three Eleanor mirrors vertically in a row, above a couch or a table. When grouped together and lined up just right, these decorative mirrors transform into art pieces while also efficiently adding depth and light to the room. Opt for the larger rectangular mirrors so that you can line up the edges more easily. If the room is small or the wall space is sparse, choose the smaller Eleanor mirrors and hang them vertically in a row.
Tip 4: Adorn your entryway with this decorative mirror. As most entryways lack natural light, they’re great spots for ornamental mirrors that bring a combination of sophistication and style. It’s a good opportunity to get creative with your lighting options in the entryway, and to add other attractive elements like artwork to enhance the mirror.
Tip 5: Complement a bathroom vanity with this elegant Eleanor mirror. You can take your bathroom from bland to chic by hanging it over a table or a sink in the bathroom, adding a touch of refinement with the mirror’s softly curved edges. Alternatively, this mirror would make a stylish addition to an eclectic bathroom, bringing a pinch of personality to a brightly colored wall or bare space.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.