Elise Bar Cart
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Elise Bar Cart brings its industrial flair and functionality wherever you like to mix and mingle, whether the living room, dining area or kitchen. With a stemware rack, gallery rails on the two bottom shelves and locking casters, it holds your entertaining essentials while rolling with ease, then stays put where you need it.
- Made with a wrought iron frame and Mango wood shelves.
- Shelves feature a Weathered Gray finish.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Caster wheels in lock position make the cart immovable.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" long x 14" wide x 32" high
- Shelf: 24" long x 12.75" wide x 0.75" thick
- Guard Rail: 2" high
- Floor clearance: 5"
- Legs: 0.75" diameter
- Casters (4): 3" wide x 2.5" deep x 3" high (2 lock)
- Distance between legs: 18" front to back, 12" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (each shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 28.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 27 x 18 x 32"; 39.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.