Georgia Bar Cabinet
Thoughtfully crafted details like English dovetail joinery, metal lattice door panels and a gallery rail up top give our cabinet the presence of a treasured antique. A rustic finish is applied by hand to enhance the wood grain. Inside, it features a cubby, a drawer, a rack for stem glasses and a grid for wine bottles. An open shelf below offers additional storage.
- Crafted of solid Chinese alder and poplar wood, and veneer.
- Its antique, rustic brown finish is applied by hand to enhance the beauty of the wood
- Features artisan-crafted details such as drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and solid wood drawer runners that are waxed for easy operation.
- Inside features ample storage: one drawer, a wine glass rack and a grid that holds 6 wine bottles.
- Shelf beneath cabinet offers additional storage
- Doors feature a metal insert with intricate design
- Anti-tip kit included.
- Includes adjustable levelers to ensure your piece of furniture is perfectly leveled.
- Assembly required.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 16" deep x 38" high
- Top: 34.5" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang of top: 0.5"
- Drawer (exterior):13.75 wide x 11" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer (interior):11.75 wide x 9.25" deep x 3.75" high
- Door: 15" wide x 15" high x 0.75" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 33." wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Floor Clearance: 8.5"
- Legs: 1.5" diameter
- Distance between legs (front/back): 30.5"
- Distance between legs (at sides): 12.5"
- Overall Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Cabinet Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Georgia Bar Cabinet
|Georgia Bar Cabinet||No Longer Available|