Elworth Kitchen Island
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $264.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a space that lets you cook and entertain at ease, even in smaller spaces. The Elworth Kitchen Island is equipped with generous open and closed storage, and easily expands to accommodate a larger gathering. The concrete top is paired with a wood base in a gray-oak finish, making this island a handsome and durable addition to your kitchen area.
- Expertly crafted of solid kiln-dried acacia wood with veneers.
- Top is made of sealed concrete.
- Constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery which provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Features a stained monument gray oak finish.
- Item is identical on both sides.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall : 60" wide x 36" deep x 36" high
- Extended (with pullout table): 102" wide x 36" deep x 36" high
- Pullout Table: 44" wide x 34" deep x 34.5" high
- Drawer (6): 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 3" high
- Cabinet: 37.5" wide x 33.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Leg Stretcher: 40"
- Island Clearance to floor: 24.5"
- Island Weight Capacity: 287 pounds
- Pullout Table Weight Capacity: 380.5 pounds
- Weight: 260.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Avoid direct sunlight, exposure to heat, and sharp objects.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide