Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape - Blue Dawn
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The soft texture of our lined Emery Linen Drape brings a casual warmth to the room. Yarn-dyed, this drape is made with two differently colored threads, creating subtle texture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 73% linen, 27% cotton.
- Optional Blackout Liner of 100% polyester provides enhanced light filtration.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Hangs from grommets, eliminating the need for hooks or rings.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sold as individual panels.
- Dry-clean only.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Top Casing Hem: 3" high
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Grommets: 1.5" inside diameter and 2.25" outside diameter; 8 grommets per panel
- Horizontal distance of grommet from side: 0.5"
- Vertical distance of grommet from top: 0.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.