The Emily & Meritt Ticking Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug
Chic in stripes: This rug takes black-and-white style to the next level. Created exclusively for Pottery Barn with renowned stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this collection offers chic style with a whimsical vibe.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made from recycled plastic (PET). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Features a flat weave.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Can be used outdoors or indoors.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Clean regularly using an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Brush when wet for further cleaning, if necessary.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Dampness can cause some fiber breakdown over time.
- If rug remains in an uncovered area outdoors and is subject to rain or heavy dew, it should be allowed to dry front and back.
- For extended periods of non-use, keep the rolled, dry rug in a covered, shaded area to protect against unnecessary fading.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.