Emma Beaded Serveware Collection
The beaded detail of our Emma Serveware Collection evokes the look of an antique set. Beautiful for entertaining yet casual enough for everyday use, the butter dish will grace your table.
- Created by Barbara Eigen, a well-known designer of unique handmade ceramics.
- Glazed by hand for an artisan touch.
- Made of stoneware.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Made in Portugal.
- Dimensions & Care
Teapot, Cake Stand, Cup and Saucer
- Teapot: 9.25" wide X 4.25" deep X 6.75" high, 38.4 ounce capacity
- Cup: 5" wide x 4" deep x 2.75" high, 7 ounce capacity
- Saucer: 6.25" diameter, 1" high
- Cake Stand: 13" diameter, 5" high
Creamer and Sugar
- Creamer: 3.5" wide x 3" deep x 5" high, 8 ounce capacity
- Sugar Bowl: 4" diameter, 4" high, 8.25 ounce capacity
- Butter Dish: 8" wide x 5" deep x 3.75" high, 5 ounce capacity
- Gravy Boat: 8.25" wide x 3.75" deep x 3" high, 10.5 ounce capacity
- Salt & Pepper Shakers: 2.5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Pitcher: 5" diameter (not including handle), 6.75" high, 1.5 quart capacity
- Serving Bowl: 10" diameter, 4.25" high, 1 quart capacity
- Footed Bowl: 12.25" diameter, 6.5" high, 3.25 quart capacity
- Oval Platter: 16.5" wide x 11" deep x 1.5" high
- Round Platter: 13" diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
- While dishes are microwave and oven safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.