We created this dresser to replicate the timeworn beauty of an antique Italian piece, with touches of gold accenting the weathered matte black paint. Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood, it stands on carved bracket feet; stepped picture-frame moldings outline the fronts of the drawers.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mango frame, carved bracket feet and picture-frame molding on each drawer front.
- Crafted of mango wood and MDF.
- Wood is kiln dried, a process that helps prevents it from splitting, warping, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers have bottom-mounted drawer glides and installed drawer stops to prevent drawers from being accidentally pulled out.
- Bail pull drawer handles with antique bronze finish.
- Multistep finish is sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Fully assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Drawer Interior (4): 40" wide x 15" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 5.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 38" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Weight: 123 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.