Estelle End Table
- Fair Trade
Earn $19.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An antiqued wrought-iron frame with rivet details gives the Estelle Table an artisanal quality. The tempered-glass top gives this large accent piece an open feel, and is an ideal base for decorative lighting, botanicals, vases or candle displays.
- Base is crafted of wrought iron.
- Topped with tempered glass.
- Features a painted antique powder-coat and rustic finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 13" deep x 21" high
- Clearance to floor: 20"
- Distance between legs: 19" (front/back); 12" (sides)
- Crossbars to floor: 9.75"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 23 x 16.75 x 27"; 31.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe base clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.