Classic Bar Cabinet & Mixologist Tool Set
Earn $39.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sleek lines, mid-century inspiration, handsome design: The Classic Bar Cabinet Mixology Tool Set will definitely be a regular at your bar. Mix, muddle, shake and stir your way to the perfect cocktail, every time.
- Cherry stained acacia box with hinged lid; prop up lid design.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free.
- Includes: 1 Cherry-stained acacia box, 6 stainless steel cocktail sticks, 1 stainless steel cocktail stick caddy, 1 stainless steel hawthorne strainer, 1 stainless steel tongs, 1 stainless steel bar spoon, 1 stainless steel double-sided jigger, 1 brushed stainless steel muddler with plastic head, 1 stainless steel corkscrew, 1 stainless steel two-piece shaker, 1 Stainless steel paring knife,1 stainless steel bottle opener, 1 Glass ice bucket with stainless steel handle, 1-8 ounce mixing glass with pour spout and 1- 6.75x6" marble cutting board
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 10.5" deep x 11.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe surface with soft, damp cloth.
- Follow vendor guidelines.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.