Exton Lever-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Brass
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built to the highest industry standards, our low-flow Exton Faucet is crafted of solid brass components with a choice of five beautiful finishes.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of solid brass with stainless steel flex hoses.
- Electroplated moisture-resistant finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Ceramic disc cartridges.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 GPM.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fits sink openings with an 8-inch widespread.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Faucet: 0.75" diameter, 10" high
- Handle: 1" diameter, 3" high
- Distance Between Handle Centers: 8"
- Distance Between Outer Sides Of Handles: 13"
- Assembled Weight: 7.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.