Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser
Beautiful craftsmanship and fine hardwood construction give our Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted frame of kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- The drawers are made of solid hardwood, with wooden drawer stops, bottom-mounted glides on all drawers, and solid hardwood drawer knobs.
- The top and side panels are crafted of mahogany veneer over MDF.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features 7 fully finished dovetail drawers with decorative keyhole and metal alloy hardware.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 55" high
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 55" high
- Small Drawer Interior (4): 14" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Medium Drawer Interior (1): 31" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 31" wide x 15" deep x 8.5" high
- Pull-Out Shelf: 32.5" wide, 12" deep
- Distance between legs: 16" (front to back); 32.5" (side to side)
- Clearance under dresser: 5.5"
- Top weight capacity: 116.5 pounds (distributed); 140 pounds (concentrated)
- Small drawer weight capacity (each): 12.5 pounds
- Medium drawer weight capacity: 43 pounds
- Large drawer weight capacity (each): 65 pounds
- Weight: 223.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.