Faye Extending Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $169.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This table packs a lot of charm in the kitchen or dining room with turned legs and a planked top. Molding details along the apron testify to the Faye’s Americana inspiration, and with its antique-inspired finish, it boasts an authentic look. Invite the whole family over for dinner – with its drop-in leaf extension, there’s plenty of space for everyone.
- Expertly crafted of solid pine wood, oak veneers and MDF.
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Finish is hand distressed.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- 1 drop-in leaf.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Table comfortably seats 6 people unextended; 8 people extended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Unextended: 87.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 109" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Floor clearance: 25"
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 29" high
- Distance between legs: 37" (front to back); 106" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 153 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 94 x 9.5 x 50.5; 191.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.