Found Wooden Sled
We fell in love with these vintage wooden sleds, once used by children in the German countryside and the Austrian Alps during the early part of the 20th century. They’re made of European hardwoods with the original metal hardware on the bottom to protect the skis from the wet snow. Perfect as decoration in an entryway or by the fireplace. Each sled is unique; let us choose for you.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made from hardwood with original metal hardware.
- Each sled is unique; sleds may vary slightly.
- Dimensions & Care
- 12–18" wide x 2–3' long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.