Franklin Wall Cabinet
Vintage pharmacy cabinets were the inspiration for this storage piece with its divided glass doors. Crafted from hardwood, it’s topped with crown molding and finished by hand in a textural Antique White.
- 17" wide x 8" deep x 26" high
- Crafted of solid meranti wood.
- One fixed shelf.
- Tempered-glass door panel with magnetic closure.
- Door is hinged on the right side.
- Antique bronze pull.
- Hand finished in Antique White.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid meranti wood with plywood backing, and a particle-board shelf.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 17" wide x 8" deep x 26" high
- Shelf: 14" wide x 5" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 16.5 pounds
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.