Gabrielle Pantry Set
Smart and stylish, with a rail-and-peg system for a chalkboard plus a multitude of shelves and baskets, our versatile collection organizes a busy, multifunctional kitchen that’s always changing. Because it’s modular, it can be configured to suit various spaces and organizing needs.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Peg Rail is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish.
- Long Metal Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Metal Cup is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Chalkboard is made of iron with a chalkboard surface.
- Wood Multi Shelf is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish; iron and MDF.
- Angled Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Hanging Basket Tray is made of woven wicker rattan and iron.
- Metal Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Chalkboard is magnetic and includes an eraser and chalk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Peg Rail has screw-through holes for wall mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws for wall mounting.
- Pantry Set Includes: Three 8-Peg Rails, One 4-Peg Rail, One Long Metal Shelf, Two Metal Cups, One Chalkboard, One Wood Multi Shelf, One Angled Shelf, >One Hanging Basket Tray, and One Metal Shelf.
- Dimensions & Care
- 8-Peg Rail (3): 44" wide x 3" deep x 4.25" high
- 4-Peg Rail (1): 22.75" wide x 3.75" deep x 3" high
- Long Metal Shelf (1): 43" wide x 12" deep x 6" high
- Metal Cup (2): 5" wide x 4.5" deep x 14" high
- Chalkboard (1): 10.25" wide x 18" high
- Wood Multi Shelf (1): 17.25" wide x 4.5" deep x 36" high
- Angled Shelf (1): 21.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6" high
- Hanging Basket Tray (1): 21" wide x 12.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Metal Shelf (1): 21.75" wide x 6.75" deep x 15" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft clean cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.