Geneva Concrete Round Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
Drawing on a tradition of sculptural concrete that dates back to ancient Rome, artisans craft this dramatic table on a grand scale for outdoor dining and entertaining. Capturing the organic beauty of natural rattan, the weatherproof Torrey armchairs add superb comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is built of sturdy molded concrete.
- Chairs are handwoven and crafted with a welded aluminum frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied finish is painted in a matte gray and sealed for protection.
- Chairs each include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Thick weatherproof seat cushions in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric remove easily for machine washing; sold separately.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Table and chairs feature adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dining Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Set includes one Geneva dining table and four Torrey Roll-Arm Dining Chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Overhang: 17"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Pedestal: Ranges From 6.25–14.25" diameter
- Base: 32" diameter
- Weight: 296 poundss
- Overall: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 17.75" wide x 18.75" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5" high
- Backrest: 28.25" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5” front to back; 18.75” side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" square x 2" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery