Georgia All-Weather Wicker Single Chaise With Arms
Handwoven to resemble the variegated look of real wicker, and lightly distressed in a gray finish, our Georgia Collection has a comfortable laid-back feel. The chaise has a classic profile with comfortable, sloping arms and is scaled to accommodate smaller outdoor spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum and hand-woven all-weather wicker.
- Includes a seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chaise: 32.5" wide x 78" deep x 21" high
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in fade and stain resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Features 5 positions including flat.
- Custom Fit Single Chaise Furniture Cover sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall product dimensions: 32.5" wide x 78" deep x 21" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 47.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 11"
- Back rest: 22.5" wide x 33" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 21"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 52 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery