Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Warm Multi
Ancient art and innovative eco-friendly design merge in our Gianna Rug. Woven on a hand loom, it recreates the soft feel and age-mellowed colors of an antique Turkish kilim using yarns made from recycled soda bottles.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made from recycled materials (PET). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Features a flat weave with a hand-knotted fringe.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Easily rinses clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.