Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Warm Multi
Ancient art and innovative eco-friendly design merge in our Gianna Rug. Woven on a hand loom, it recreates the soft feel and age-mellowed colors of an antique Turkish kilim using yarns made from recycled soda bottles.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made from recycled plastic (PET). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Features a flat weave with a hand-knotted fringe.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Easily rinses clean.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.