Grainsack Stripe Pillow Cover
Vintage burlap grain sacks once used by European farmers were the inspiration behind this rustic pillow cover. Simple red French stripes are yarn dyed front and back to lend crisp style to textural linen.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- 20" square
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hidden zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Steam-iron to restore shape.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.