Grand Organic Duvet Cover & Sham
- Fair Trade
Elegant designs found in the finest boutique hotels will make every night feel like a luxurious escape. Satin-stitched contrast embroidery and available personalized monograms give our organic cotton Grand Duvet Cover that special touch.
- Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Compare Our Fabrics click here
- 400-thread count.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep duvet in place; sham has an envelope closure.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- GOTS certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Duvet cover, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Duvet monogram will be 6" in height and centered on the duvet.
- Standard sham monogram will be 3" in height and centered on the sham.
- King sham monogram will be 4" in height and centered on the sham.
- Euro sham monogram will be 3" in height and centered on the top of the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.