Great White Coupe Dinnerware
Instilled in the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this classic dinnerware is updated with a modern aesthetic. Generously sized, our Great White Coupe Dinnerware lets you customize your place setting for everyday meals and important occasions. With a range of specialty pieces to coordinate, this exceptional collection is meant for a lifetime of dining and entertaining at home.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of glazed porcelain.
- Coordinate with our Great White Dinnerware.
- Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 4-piece set includes: 1 dinner plate, 1 salad plate, 1 soup bowl or 1 cereal bowl and 1 mug.
- 16 piece set includes: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs and a choice of 4 soup bowls or 4 cereal bowls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 11" diameter
- Buffet Dinner Plate 12.25"
- Salad Plate: 9" diameter
- Soup Bowl: 8"diameter, 2.25" high
- Soup Bowl Capacity: 34 ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 3.25" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 32 ounces
- Mug: 5" wide x 3.5" deep x 4.25" high
- Mug Capacity: 16 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Food, microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- While the dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.