Great White Rim Dinnerware
In the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this classic collection takes a stylistic cue from bistro restaurants in San Francisco. Detailed with a wide rim, our Great White Rim Dinnerware lets you customize your place setting for everyday meals and important occasions. With a range of specialty pieces to coordinate, this exceptional collection is meant for a lifetime of dining and entertaining at home.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of hand-glazed porcelain.
- Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 16 piece set includes: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs, and of 4 soup bowls or 4 cereal bowls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Buffet Dinner Plate: 12.5" diameter
- Dinner Plate: 10.75" diameter
- Salad Plate: 9.5" diameter
- Soup Bowl: 10.25" diameter, 2" high
- Soup Capacity: 13 ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 7" diameter, 3" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 27 ounces
- Mug: 5" long x 3.75" wide x 4.5" high
- Mug Capacity: 15 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Food, microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- While dishes are microwave and oven-safe, they can be very hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.