Griffin Reclaimed Wood Console Table
A combination of reclaimed weathered pine and steel lends an elemental quality to this trestle-style console table. Boldly scaled and solidly built, it’s a dramatic platform for creative displays.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid reclaimed pine and steel.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 3" thick
- Clearance Under Top: 33"
- Distance Between Legs: 55" side to side; 15" front to back
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 86 pounds
- Overall: 48" wide x 32" deep x 19" high
- Top: 3" thick
- Clearance Below Top: 16"
- Distance Between Legs: 38.5" at sides; 24.5" at head
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 440 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.