Griffin Reclaimed Fixed Table & Lucas Chair Dining Set, Pine
Industrial iron paired with reclaimed solid pine not only looks beautiful but also stands up to years of use. The thick top of the Griffin Fixed Dining Table bears original saw marks and is hand planed for a rough-hewn appearance. It’s paired with the Lucas Chair, adding a warm café-style character to this set.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop is crafted from reclaimed wood.
- Chairs are made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with faux leather seat and backrest.
- Chairs are solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Table and chairs feature a multistep finish is sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Chair nailheads are finished in antique brass.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Set includes table and 6 chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 86" wide x 38" deep x 30" high
- Top: 86" wide x 38" deep x 3" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 4" at head, 12" at sides
- Clearance Below Top: 27"
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 12.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 57" at sides; 27" at head
- Weight: 267 pounds
- Overall:18" wide x 19" deep x 32" high
- Seat:18" wide x 16.5" long
- Seat height: 18.5"
- Backrest: 18" long x 4" high
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 17" high
- Distance between legs: 17.5" front to back and side to side
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.