Hadley Herringbone Reclaimed Wood Console Table
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $43.10 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A classic herringbone pattern is updated on clean, Parsons-style silhouettes with mitered-corner details in this collection. Each Hadley table is crafted using reclaimed pine and finished in a Manza Gray wash that highlights the natural qualities and beauty of the salvaged lumber, adding chic sophistication to a room.
- Constructed of kiln-dried reclaimed pine wood and MDF.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 60" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Legs: 3" square, 30" high
- Distance between legs: 54.5" (front/back); 10.5" (at sides)
- Clearance to Floor: 4.5"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 62.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 64" wide x 20" deep x 34.5" high; 90 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.