Spider Wax Flameless Pillars
Add a flickering, flameless backlight to a spider and her inescapable web.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of a wax exterior with LED center.
- The candlelight, with timer function, is powered by the batteries housed inside the plastic container located in the base of the candle.
- Faux wick features a realistic amber flicker to mimic the light of a real candle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- On/off switch.
- Each pillar requires (2) D batteries (2000 hours, not included).
- Dimensions & Care
- 6" diameter, 10" high
- 6" diameter, 14" high
- Programmable timer.
- Five-hour timer.
- For desired start time, press green button to turn candle on.
- Press and hold down the green and white buttons simultaneously for six seconds until the candle blinks.
- Count the number of blinks near the top of the candle; each blink represents one hour of candle time.
- Release both buttons when number of blinks equals the candle "on" time you desire.
- If settings are not changed, the candle will turn on at the same time each day.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.