Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Marble-Top Kitchen Island
Substantial and well crafted, this marble-topped table is crafted from reclaimed pine with a wax finish that seals and protects the wood without concealing the imperfections that give it character. Its ample size is perfect for large gatherings in the kitchen.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with reclaimed pine, veneers and marble.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- The reclaimed pine base has visible cracks, marks and indentations inherent to salvaged materials.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two fixed and two adjustable shelves, a towel rack, and hooks on sides to keep essentials within reach.
- Easily transportable with four locking wheels.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 30" deep x 36" high
- Top: 52" wide x 30" deep x 3" thick (including 1" thick marble)
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Shelf (2 fixed, 2 adjustable): 21" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 14.75"
- Locking Wheels: 4" diameter, 5" high
- Weight: 221 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.