Hampstead Painted Occasional Armchair, Black
- Sustainably Sourced
Lounge longer in a chair built for superior comfort and lasting style. Our armchair has an X-back design reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture, with beautiful added details such as scooped arm fronts and gentle scrolls.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Hand painted in a black finish and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Thick, comfortable cushions available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing. (sold separately).
- Some assembly required.
- Frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Inside Seating: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 3.5" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 27" wide x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thickArm: 23" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 25" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.