Hampstead Painted Armchair - White
- Free Fast Shipping
Lounge longer in a chair built for superior comfort and lasting style. Our armchair has a white finish and X-back design reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture, with beautiful added details such as scooped arm fronts and gentle scrolls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Thick, comfortable cushions available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing. (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 3.5" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 27" wide x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thickArm: 23" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.