Hampstead Painted Rectangular Extending Dining Table - White
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The more the merrier at your next outdoor gathering. Built to accommodate plenty of guests, our Hampstead table features a slatted top and a white finish that looks great set with colorful tableware. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" l x 40" w x 30" h; extends to 106" l (seats 6-10)
- Crafted of solid mahogany and painted white.
- Exposed hardware has a Nickel finish.
- Table accomodates an umbrella.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall (unextended): 74" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 1 leaf): 90" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 106" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Top: 1" thick
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" l x 40" d x 1" thick
- Apron: 1" h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Distance Between Legs: 65" at sides; 32" at head
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.