Hampstead Painted Single Chaise - White
In the backyard, on the beach or by the pool, our Hampstead Chaise provides a leisurely spot to soak up the sun. Reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture, it features classic details such as an X-back design and scooped arm posts to create a lounge piece that’s beautiful as well as rugged. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and sealed for moisture resistance. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Thick, comfortable cushions available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- All exposed hardware is finished in nickel.
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing. (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Chaise: 30.5" wide x 86" deep x 23" high; 43.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 86" deep x 23-43.5" h
- Seat: 26.5" wide x 47" deep x 4" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Cushion: 26" wide x 83" deep x 2.5" thick
- Backrest: 26" wide x 37" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23"
- Legs: 3" square, 13" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping