Hampstead Painted Ottoman - White
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted for lasting beauty, strength and moisture resistance, our Hampstead collection is built to weather the elements in style. Featuring classical detailing, the versatile pieces let you create the perfect outdoor lounge area for family and guests. Use our Hampstead Ottoman alone as extra seating, or pair it with the Hampstead Sectional or Armchair for a comfortable chaise.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Hand painted in a white finish and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Ottoman connects to Hampstead Sectional and Armchair for easy chaise lounging.
- Frame and cushions sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" square, 13" high
- Seat: 24.75" wide x 22.25" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Cushion: 27.5" square, 4.5" thick
- Clearance Under Seat: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.