Hampstead Teak Fixed Bar-Height Table & Barstool Set - Honey
Our Hampstead Collection provides outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. Our bar-height table and barstools are crafted of teak to last season after season.
- Bar-height Table: 38" diam x 41.5" h; seats 4
- Barstool: 21.75" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Table and barstools crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Set includes one bar-height table and four barstools.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Barstools pair with our outdoor tufted or piped dining cushions. Available in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are made to order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table and barstools feature adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Barstools come with felt pads on feet to protect surfaces from scratches.
- Thick weatherproof cushions in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Overall: 38" diam x 41.5" h
- Top: 38" diam x 3.75" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 13"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" on all sides
- Overall: 21.75" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 15.75" d
- Seat Height: 30"
- Arm Width: 2"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 33.75"
- Foot Rest Height: 12.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.25" side to side; 16" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.