Hampstead Teak Fixed Bistro Table & Chair Set - Honey
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. Our bistro table and chairs are crafted of premium teak to last season after season.
- Bistro Table: 28" diam x 30" h; seats 2
- Folding Bistro Armchair: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Table and chairs crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware has Antique Brass finish.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Foldable design allows for easy storage.
- Set includes one bistro table and two folding chairs.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table and chairs crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Thick weatherproof seat cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric remove easily for machine washing; sold separately.
- Overall: 28" diam x 30" h
- Overall When Folded: 28" w x 3" d x 39.25" h
- Top: 28" diam x 3" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 16" at sides; 13" at head
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 17" h
- Arms: 18" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.