Hampstead Teak Armchair - Honey
The wood of choice for outdoor furniture, we’ve crafted our Hampstead Armchair from premium teak because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Skilled artisans added beautiful details like an X-back design, gently scrolled arms and a natural finish that protects and seals the wood.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Removable cushion cover is machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Thick cushion (sold separately) is wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella®; imported.
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 13"
- Backrest: 27" wide x 20" deep
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" h
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thick
- Armrest Length From Backrest: 23"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 24"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 25" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 38.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Returns
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- SEE IT IN STORES
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained complementary design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free Design Services
- Free Upholstery Fabric Swatches
- Furniture Wood Swatches