Hampstead Sunbrella® Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Add the finishing touch to outdoor furniture with our plush, colorful cushions. Designed to be fade resistant, weather resistant, quick to dry and soft to the touch, they’re the perfect match for the strength and durability of our Hampstead Collection. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Fits Hampstead Teak, White, and Black.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Machine wash removable slipcover.
- Spot clean nonremovable slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide at front, 30" wide behind arm, 27" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" high
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Seat Cushion (2): 35" wide at front, 37" wide behind arm, 35" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" high
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
Armless Chair and Left- Or Right-arm Chair
- Seat: 27" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 27.5" wide x 17.5" high x 4.5" thick
- Seat: 29.5" square, 4.5" high
- Back (2): 29.5" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- 27.5" square, 4.5" high
- Seat: 48" long x 17.5" wide x 2.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Returns
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.