Hampstead Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Add the finishing touch to outdoor furniture with our plush, colorful cushions. Designed to be fade resistant, weather resistant, quick to dry and soft to the touch, they’re the perfect match for the strength and durability of our Hampstead Collection. Click to read an article on recommended care.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Fits Hampstead Teak, White, and Black.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash removable slipcover.
- Spot clean nonremovable slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide at front, 30" wide behind arm, 27" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Seat Cushion (2): 35" wide at front, 37" wide behind arm, 35" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
Armless Chair and Left- Or Right-arm Chair
- Seat: 27" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 27.5" wide x 17.5" high x 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- Seat: 29.5" square, 4.5" high
- Back: 29.5" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- 27.5" square, 4.5" high
- Seat: 48" long x 17.5" wide x 2.5" thick
- Seat: 25.5" wide x 51" deep x 2.75" thick
- Back: 25.5" wide x 33" high x 2.75" thick
- 52" wide x 83" long x 2.5" thick
- Armchair: 20" wide x 18" deep x 1.75" thick
- Side Chair: 18" square x 1.75" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Returns
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.