Hampstead Teak Sectional Set, Honey
Perfect for breakfast on the patio or drinks by the pool, our Hampstead Sectional has the airy, laid-back look of beach resort furniture. Crafted from solid teak that’s prized for its beauty, strength and moisture resistance, each piece features classical detailing and a warm natural finish. Choose from three set configurations to create your ideal lounge area.
- 4-Piece Sectional Set includes: one right-arm chair, one left-arm chair, one corner chair and one armless chair.
- 5-Piece Sectional Set includes: one right-arm chair, one left-arm chair, one corner chair and two armless chairs.
- 6-Piece Sectional Set includes: right-arm chair, one left-arm chair, one corner chair and three armless chairs.
- Crafted of solid teak, the strongest hardwood for outdoor furniture.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Ottoman (sold separately) attaches to sectional components for easy chaise lounging.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Left-or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item.
- Sectional set frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4-Piece Sectional Set: 91.5" wide x 64" deep x 34" deep x 33" high
- 5-Piece Sectional Set: 91.5" wide x 91.5" deep x 34" deep x 33" high
- 6-Piece Sectional Set: 119" wide x 91.5" deep x 34" deep x 33" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.