Hampstead Teak Chaise, Honey
We built our Hampstead Chaise from teak because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Our expert craftsmen added classic details like an X-back design and scooped arm posts to create a lounge piece that’s beautiful as well as rugged. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Removable cushion cover is machine washable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 86" deep x 23" high; adjusts to 43.5" high
- Seat: 26.5" wide x 48" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Cushion: 26" wide x 83" deep x 2.5" high
- Backrest: 26" wide x 38" deep
- Armrest: 32" deep
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 23"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 56 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery