Harvest Spice Homescents
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a welcoming ambience throughout your home with the layered fragrance notes of our Harvest Spice Homescents, featuring the layered scents of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Blown-glass candle pot with a silver foil effect.
- Candle pot filled with scented, fully refined paraffin wax; 50 hours burn time.
- Candle self consumes.
- Potpourri bowl is hand made of earthenware; natural glaze applied with a crackle finish.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 8 ounces of fragrant oil with 7 diffuser sticks.
- Allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Scent: harvest festival; layered with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" diameter, 4" high
- Bottle: 2.5" diameter, 5" high
- Sticks: 10.5" high
- Capacity: 8 ounces
- Overall: 6 ounces
- Overall: 8.5" diameter, 4" high
- Bottom Diameter: 3.75"
- Capacity: 17 ounces
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Burn within sight. Keep away from things that can catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- To avoid sooting, you must trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is re-lit.
- Candle pot should always be placed on a fireproof surface before use.
- Allow candle pot to cool before touching or moving.
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained, or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.