Hatton Reclaimed Wood Cabinet
Thoughtful details make this cabinet an elegant yet durable addition to your home office or family room. It’s built with bold proportions and imparts qualities of an heirloom.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried pine and sturdily constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Exposed metal hardware has a brass finish.
- Praline Brown finish is hand rubbed and distressed with stains and highlighters, then sealed with a protective oil-based lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 26.5" deep x 31" high
- Top: 30" wide x 26.5" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1" on all sides
- Cabinet Door (2): 12" wide x 24" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 24.75" wide x 21.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Shelf: 24.75" wide x 23.75" deep x 23.75" high
- Weight: 92.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Use furniture polish as needed.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.