Hayes Tufted Leather Bar Stools
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a welcoming gathering spot and inspire guests to linger. Designed with deep button tufting and a barrel-curved back, this barstool offers unparalleled comfort and style.
- Button-tufted back with thick padding.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Seat and back padding is a lofty blend of foam and fiber fill.
- Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Choose seating in one of our four leather qualities.
- Choose Signature Leather for a smooth, uniform surface, subtle highlights and lowlights with a gentle matte finish.
- Choose Legacy Leather for distressed with a slight sheen, natural tones highlighted by wax layers, and glossy finish.
- Choose Burnished Leather for a high-low color variation, edges burnished by hand and aged appearance.
- Choose Vintage Leather for an oily, soft and subtle texture, broken-in appearance and vintage-inspired patina.
- Also available upholstered.
- Sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
Counter Height Barstool
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 25" deep x 42" high
- Seat: 22.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Backrest: 17.5" wide x 2" deep x 15.5" high
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 24" wide x 27.5" deep x 45" high ; 38 pounds
- Weight: 25 pounds
Bar Height Barstool
- Overall: 23" wide x 25.5" deep x 48" high
- Seat: 33.5" wide x 17" deep x 22.5" high
- Backrest: 16" wide x 3.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 24" wide x 27.5" deep x 51" high ; 40 pounds
- Weight: 27.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.