Hedgerow Painted Sunbrella® Round Umbrella
Reminiscent of a scrolling garden gate, the canopy’s design adds a decorative flourish to our umbrella. Designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain, this outdoor essential also includes a lamp for summer evenings alfresco.
- 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Sturdy aluminum pole with an antique bronze finish.
- Includes a removable lamp. Requires a voltage transformer (not included).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Use with our concrete umbrella base (sold separately).
- View our Installation Instructions.
- Simple assembly.
- Made in America.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% Sunbrella Acrylic vented construction for air circulation.
- Lamp is hidden under panel on inside of umbrella.
- Lamp is easy to remove and must be removed before closing umbrella.
- To operate lamp, you will need a 300-watt low-voltage transformer (not included) to power the lamp. Do not attempt to use a standard 110-volt power source. Complete instructions for installation and use come with every lamp.
- It is recommended for use with the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately). Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place.
- Overall (open): 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.