Lawrence Demilune Bar Cabinet
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A handsome statement piece, our bar combines the warmth of natural materials with the industrial appeal of an aluminum top. The wood is finished by hand for exceptional color depth. Thoughtfully crafted, it offers ample open and closed storage with adjustable shelves, and a foot rail that encourages guests to linger and relax.
- Crafted of a kiln-dried solid spruce frame with a wood top.
- Crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Finish is hand-applied Draft Pine stain.
- Metal has a powder coated finish.
- Cabinet feature wine glass holders.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 73" wide x 24" deep x 39.5" high
- Base: 69" wide x 21" deep x 38" high
- Top: 73" wide x 24" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 5"
- Apron: 3.5"
- Door: 11.5" long x 1" thick x 31" high
- Shelf: 14" long x 14" wide x .5" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 14" long x 14" wide x 35" high
- Weight Capacity (top): 286 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity (left and right): 35 pounds
- Middle Shelf Weight Capacity: 44 pounds
- Weight: 238 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 775" wide x 22.5" deep x 44.5" high; 243 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or cleaners on this product.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.