Holstead Shutter Small Media Console
Louvered shutters are a fixture throughout the American South, used to keep houses cool in summer, warm in winter. We adapted their design for our Holstead Small Console, which protects components from dust while still allowing the use of remote controls.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried mahogany with mahogany veneers over MDF.
- Features two pullout drawers and four adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive heritage espresso stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Removable drawer trays.
- Cabinet doors feature a magnet for secure closure.
- Cabinet doors swing open for easy access.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50" wide x 20" deep x 30.25" high
- Maximum Wide Screen TV: 46"/135 pounds
- Door (2): 21.5" wide x 23" high x 1" thick
- Cord Cutouts for Cord and Cable Management: 2
- Drawer (2): 18.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 22.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 122 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.